DISC MAPS: A Visual Guide to Your Behaviour (Coach and Trainer Edition)
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wondered why people behave the way they do? What drives your clients? Why do some stay within their comfort zone while some are massive action takers?
As coaches and trainers, we want to help others grow and change for the better. When you are able to understand yourself and others better, you will be able to be your best self and bring out the best in others.
Who's this webinar for:
- Aspiring or new trainers and coaches keen to use DISC Maps
- HR and Learning & Development Professionals
- DISC practitioners, trainers and facilitators
- Anyone interested in getting certified as a DISC Maps Guide
We will be giving away complimentary DISC Maps personal assessments and coaching sessions for anyone who fits the above profile.
One of the most useful tools in the market have been DISC profiling, and DISC Maps is a DISC based tool that puts your behaviour on a visual map. You will also get a chance to experience the map firsthand and hear from DISC Maps practitioners how they have used it in a training and coaching setting.
During the 1 hour webinar, you will
1. Understand what DISC is and how it can help you
2. Experience the visual power of MapsTell tools
3. Learn how to apply DISC for coaching or training
Introduction video - here