[BPWHK x DISC Maps] - Effective Goal Setting
Time & Location
About the event
The Hong Kong Association of Business & Professional Women (BPW Hong Kong), in partnership with DISC Maps, brings to you the second Global Skills Workshop for members. This workshop is also the official training session for BPW Hong Kong’s Mentorship Programme 2020. The workshop will focus on developing your skills in setting goals for personal, academic, and professional use by understanding your behaviours and motivators. The session is designed for Mentees of the Mentorship Programme 2020 (university students) in mind, but the tools are applicable for everyone.
By developing this into a long-term competency, goal setting will help beyond just improving your academic or work performance, but in support in developing your self-confidence, increasing your motivation by providing a sense of purpose, and bring positive momentum in all areas of your life.
Goal setting can help us figure out what an individual wants in their life, and where they want to go in the future. DISC Maps helps break down the process of goal setting into manageable, easy to understand steps to help better goals for specific, measurable outcomes.
· Understand yourself and others' behaviour through DISC and Mapstell tool
· Define your motivators by understanding the landscape of your behaviours
· Understand how to set S.M.A.R.T goals
· Create an action plan and understand obstacles
· 16 seats reserved for BPWHK's members and mentees.
· Non-members admission to the event is also welcome.
· All proceeds go to BPW Hong Kong to further support women’s development.