DISC Certification (PersonalMapping Guide)
Time & Location
About the Event
Together with the network of certified MapsTell Guides, MapsTell is working on an Understanding World! We believe in the power of visual and sharable information as an alternative to long and dull reports. That is why we visualize business processes and strategy, as well as employee behaviour, by literally mapping this out. With the following result: imaginative, safe and interactive products that are accessible to anyone.
The DISC Certification (Personalmap certification program) started in 2015. More than 300 Guides are now active in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, South America, Germany, India, Hong Kong, China, and Singapore. As an ambassador of MapsTell, DISC Maps offers accreditation mainly in Hong Kong, China, and Singapore.
This course focuses on individual support and advice (me). In addition, the relationship is established between behaviour and interaction (you) and ultimately bring to a team(we) level.
- Components of the program are Basic knowledge of DISC and behavioural styles;
- Interaction between the different behavioural styles;
- Working with PersonalMapping and the use of associative cartography;
- Reading, analyzing and translating the Route Guide (Report);
- Different applications in the form of interactive exercises and didactic skills.
AN 18-HOUR JOURNEY
In Hong Kong, you could get the certification from DISC Maps with customised learning experience!
With a total of 18hours learning journey, you will:
- Experience as a participant - Personalmap coaching / Attend our public workshop
- E-learning & online test - Self-study anytime and anywhere
- Certification course #1 "Me"
- Certification course #2 "You" & "We"
- Review - Evaluation and review
With the consideration of COVID-19, we have decided to move this accreditation to partially online and partially in-person.
NAVIGATOR (MASTER TRAINER)
We are glad to invite the Navigator(Master Trainer) from MapsTell HQ to consult and support this course.
Local Navigator: Mya Kwan and Vegas Ho
Experienced Navigator: Martijn Jungst
January 28 2 hours (HKT 20:00/CET 13:00) - zoom
January 29 3 hours (HKT 19:00/CET 12:00) - zoom
January 30 3 hours (HKT 16:00/CET 09:00) - Hybrid: In-person/ zoom
February 6 2 x 2 hours with a break (HKT 16:00/CET 09:00) - zoom