Tue, 17 May|
Rebooting Yourself - Personal Development and Wellness (English)
If you feel like you need a fresh start in any area of your life, this webinar will either help you level up your personal growth, or help you begin your personal development journey.
Time & Location
17 May 2022, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
About the event
How familiar are you with wellness or personal development? Is it something that you partake in regularly? Or do you really know where you are in growing yourself? Whether you are the former, the latter, or somewhere in between, this webinar will either help you level up your personal growth, or help you begin your personal development journey. Improving your self-awareness, developing your strengths and talents, and building confidence in skills will all contribute to your personal development and wellbeing.
In the World of Difference, we will explore the landscape of our behaviour through personal development lens to strive for better mental, social, spiritual, emotion, and physical wellness. "Personal development and wellness" is important because it has to do with the choices you make to thrive in your personal life. Doing so helps you best succeed in life as well as challenges you to grow into the best version of yourself!
- Assess your behavioural style via MapsTell DISC online questionnaire
- Exploring your own behavioural type with the World of Difference
- Discuss 5 areas of Personal development
- Set up a Personal development plan
What makes this webinar special?
- A complimentary MapsTell online assessment with instant result
- An explanation video of a summary of your Behavioural type (DISC)
- First DISC Maps public virtual workshop in 2022 with new themes!
- Ticket type
For one admission.PriceHK$100.00